|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/24/2020 | 12:39
Entry price : 30.72$
Target : 35.9$
Stop-loss : 28.7$
Potential : 16.86%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 35.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 0
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 65.33 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.