● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 46.87 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 47.97 support.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.91 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 46.87 USD
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 44.28 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.