Strategy published on : 04/30/2021 | 05:17
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 910DKK
Target : 982DKK
Stop-loss : 876DKK
Potential : 7.91%
The selling pressure regarding Orsted A/S shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 900 DKK has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the DKK 982.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at DKK 749.2, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the DKK 900 support.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 31.55 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.