Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 02:36
Entry price : 214.28$
Target : 270$
Stop-loss : 185$
Potential : 26%
Shares in Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 270.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 157.88 USD
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 6.21 times its current sales, is high.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 38.24 times its 2020 earnings per share.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.