Strategy published on : 11/19/2020 | 03:17
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 20700¥
Target : 22900¥
Stop-loss : 19000¥
Potential : 10.63%
OBIC Co.,Ltd. shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the ¥ 22900.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 15690 JPY
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 49.22 and 43.74 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.