Strategy published on : 10/16/2020 | 12:35
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 19.21€
Target : 21€
Stop-loss : 18€
Potential : 9.32%
The return of higher trading volumes and volatility could reflect theoretically the starting point of the return of a new upward move for shares in NV Bekaert SA. The upward movement can be expected to continue.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 21.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.51 times its sales.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.