Strategy published on : 05/04/2021 | 04:56
Entry price : 266DKK
Target : 340DKK
Stop-loss : 229DKK
Potential : 27.82%
Shares in NTG Nordic Transport Group A/S are approaching an important resistance level. The stock's technical chart suggests that this pivot level will be broken.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the DKK 340.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 163 DKK
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at DKK 271, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● With a 2021 P/E ratio at 34.05 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.