Strategy published on : 04/08/2021 | 06:09
long trade under conditionOn stand-by
Entry price : 6.65€
Target : 7.08€
Stop-loss : 6.4€
Cancellation Level : 6.2€
Potential : 6.47%
NRJ GROUP shares stand out with an interesting technical chart pattern displaying horizontal consolidation. One would assume that the current accumulation phase will cede eventually to an acceleration to the upside.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 6.65 level to target the € 7.08.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2020 to 0.74 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 5.72 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 6.7.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.