Strategy published on : 01/14/2021 | 02:57
Entry price : 143.5NOK
Target : 173NOK
Stop-loss : 120NOK
Potential : 20.56%
Shares in Nordic Semiconductor ASA show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the NOK 173.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 70.45 NOK
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 7.27 times its current sales, is high.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 91.8 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.