● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 6.58 and 10.28 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.73 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The company appears to be poorly valued given its net asset value.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company's earnings growth outlook lacks momentum and is a weakness.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.