||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 01/13/2021 | 06:47
Entry price : 5.53€
Target : 6.5€
Stop-loss : 5.15€
Potential : 17.54%
Newlat Food S.p.A. shares have been in strong demand lately. The technical chart pattern looks positive which may give rise to new gains.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 6.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 64% by 2022.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.47 for the 2020 fiscal year.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.