|End-of-day quote - 10/26|
New Zealand Coastal Seafoods : Cleansing Notice
|09/09/2020 | 10:41pm|
New Zealand Coastal Seafoods Ltd.
Suite 5 CPC, 145 Stirling Highway
Western Australia 6009
ACN: 124 251 396
10 September 2020
Company Announcements Office
Level 6, 20 Bridge Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Share Purchase Plan - Cleansing Notice
New Zealand Coastal Seafoods Limited (ACN 124 251 396) (ASX: NZS) ('Company') gives this notice pursuant to ASIC Corporations (Share and Interest Purchase Plans) Instrument 2019/547.
The Company will make offers to issue fully paid ordinary shares under a share purchase plan (announced to ASX on 7 September 2020) without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) ('Act').
The Company hereby confirms that:
- As at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with:
- the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company; and
- section 674 of the Act.
- As at the date of this notice, there is no information:
- that has been excluded from a continuous disclosure notice in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules; and
- that investors and their professional advisers would reasonably require for the purpose of making an informed assessment of:
- the assets and liabilities, financial position and performance, profits and losses and prospects of the Company; or
- the rights and liabilities attaching to the shares of the Company.
The release of this announcement was authorised by the Board of New Zealand Coastal Seafoods Limited.
Executive Director, New Zealand Coastal Seafoods Limited
Tel: +61 421 497 138
This is an excerpt of the original content. To continue reading it, access the original document here.
New Zealand Coastal Seafoods Ltd. published this content on 10 September 2020 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 10 September 2020 01:29:01 UTC