|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 12/02/2019 | 10:11
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 310.87$
Target : 267.1$
Stop-loss : 321$
Potential : 14.08%
The anticipation of a bearish reversal for stocks in Netflix follows on a technical rebound that started several trading sessions ago as well as return to important technical resistance levels.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 267.1.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 93.28 and 57.53 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.