Strategy published on : 05/04/2021 | 07:46
Entry price : 12.76$
Target : 14.9$
Stop-loss : 11.1$
Potential : 16.77%
Shares in National Energy Services Reunited Corp. show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 14.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by -100% by 2023.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 12.94 for the current year.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 8.86 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 13.26.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.