|Delayed - 07/30 04:00:00 pm|
TSX falls 0.06% to 20,097.52
|07/22/2021 | 05:05pm|
* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX falls 0.06 percent to 20,097.52
* Leading the index were Mullen Group Ltd , up 5.4%, CAE Inc, up 5.3%, and Boyd Group Services Inc, higher by 2.9%.
* Lagging shares were Iamgold Corp, down 10.4%, Trillium Therapeutics Inc, down 6.0%, and Sunopta Inc, lower by 5.1%.
* On the TSX 79 issues rose and 149 fell as a 0.5-to-1 ratio favored decliners. There were no and no new lows, with total volume of 141.2 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Royal Bank Of Canada, Manulife Financial Corp and Enbridge Inc.
* The TSX's energy group fell 0.17 points, or 0.1%, while the financials sector slipped 1.08 points, or 0.3%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 2.01%, or $1.41, to $71.71 a barrel. Brent crude rose 1.94%, or $1.4, to $73.63 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 15.3% for the year.
This summary was machine generated July 22 at 21:03.