2, Tincan Island, Port Road, Apapa, P.O. Box 166, Lagos, Nigeria. T : +234 1 461 4500, F : + 234 1 461 4602 www.mrsoilnigplc.net
LAGOS: JULY 29, 2022
GUIDELINES FOR THE 53RD ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) OF MRS OIL NIGERIA PLC TO BE ATTENDED BY PROXIES ON AUGUST 2, 2022
- The Company's 53rd AGM will hold by Proxies and would be streamed live in order to allow Shareholders, Regulators, and Stakeholders to participate online.
- Should you plan to attend the 53rd AGM online, kindly ensure you have a fast and stable internet connection with adequate or unlimited available data volume.
- Please ensure that all the devices you need to participate online are fully charged or connected to power from the start of the event if there is any uncertainty that the remaining battery life is enough for the expected duration of the AGM.
- To participate online for the 53rd AGM, kindly click on https://youtu.be/QzJYllj_wNgand the link will direct you to the Company's 53rd AGM.
- The streaming platform will be on YouTube and the application would be needed on your device to join the meeting. Please prepare your device accordingly ahead of the meeting.
- To avoid network connectivity issues, please check if you have access to the YouTube channel and that your administrator has restricted access to certain websites.
- The Annual General Meeting will commence at 11:00 am. We advise that you try joining at least 15 (fifteen) minutes before the commencement time to resolve any network connection issues.
- You will not be able to actively participate at the 53rd AGM by the YouTube Channel, which implies that you will not be seen or heard. Questions would be limited to those sent to the Company's email address and those taken from the meeting.
Thank you for your attention and enjoy the 53rd AGM of the Company.
O.M. JAFOJO (MRS.)
Mr. Patrice Alberti (French), (Chairman), Mr. Marco Storari (Managing Director), Ms. Amina Maina, Mr. Matthew Akinlade (FCA), Sir Sunday N. Nwosu, Dr. Amobi D. Nwokafor (FCA), Mrs. Priscilla Ogwemoh.
T E A M W O R K E X C E L L E N C E S E R V I C E T R U S T
MRS Oil Nigeria plc published this content on 29 July 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 29 July 2022 20:42:26 UTC.