||The editorial team
Strategy published on : 11/20/2020 | 11:57
Entry price : 97.4434$
Target : 110$
Stop-loss : 88$
Potential : 12.89%
Moderna, Inc. shares have been in strong demand lately. The technical chart pattern looks positive which may give rise to new gains.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 110.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 47.93 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 94.85.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at USD 97.95.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.