|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 10/15/2020 | 05:51
Entry price : 6.85MYR
Target : 8.4MYR
Stop-loss : 6.2MYR
Potential : 22.63%
The decline over the past weeks has brought the price of MISC shares back to an important technical support level at 6.7 MYR. This represents an opportunity to take advantage of these prices levels.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the MYR 8.4.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at MYR 6.7, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 7.55 MYR