● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 51% by 2022.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.06 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.39 for the current year.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 56.86 USD