● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 32.16 times its 2021 earnings per share.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company appears highly valued given the size of its balance sheet.
● The valuation of the company is particularly high given the cash flows generated by its activity.