● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● The company has a poor ESG score according to Refinitiv, which ranks companies by sector.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 7.41 and 6.77 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● The opinion of analysts covering the stock has improved over the past four months.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.