Strategy published on : 09/23/2020 | 11:57
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 79.48$
Target : 85$
Stop-loss : 75.9$
Potential : 6.95%
Shares in Lennar Corporation show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 85.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 50.64 USD
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.