● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company's margins are particularly high.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 5.37 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been revised negatively.