|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/15/2020 | 02:39
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 32.81$
Target : 36$
Stop-loss : 32$
Potential : 9.72%
Shares in Kroger show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 36.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.31 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 29.13 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 35.91.
● Low profitability weakens the company.