|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 11/19/2020 | 03:22
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 73.85€
Target : 82.2€
Stop-loss : 71.5€
Potential : 11.31%
Shares in Kingspan Group plc do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 82.2.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 57.7 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 80.85.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.