● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 121.29 for the current year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 92.8 SEK
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at SEK 157.4.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at SEK 164, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.