Strategy published on : 10/10/2019 | 05:31
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 133.8CHF
Target : 150CHF
Stop-loss : 131CHF
Potential : 12.11%
Pursuant to the correction that has taken place in recent weeks with respect to the shares in Kardex AG, further downside risk now appears limited by close and important technical support levels at 131 CHF.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 150.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.