Strategy published on : 06/11/2021 | 03:23
Entry price : 21.75€
Target : 26.1€
Stop-loss : 19.7€
Potential : 20%
Shares in Jacquet Metals do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 26.1.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 11.25 and 9.4 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2022 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2021 to 0.43 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company sustains low margins.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.