● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised upwards significantly.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' opinions have been strongly revised upwards.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company is highly valued given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.