● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● Overall, and from a short-term perspective, the company presents an interesting fundamental situation.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 11.1 and 11.01 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2023 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.57 for the 2022 fiscal year.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● The divergence of price targets given by the various analysts who make up the consensus is relatively low, suggesting a consensus method of evaluating the company and its prospects.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The potential for earnings per share (EPS) growth in the coming years appears limited according to current analyst estimates.
● As a percentage of sales and without taking into account depreciation and amortization, the company has relatively low margins.