Strategy published on : 04/07/2021 | 05:18
Entry price : 66.5€
Target : 80€
Stop-loss : 61€
Potential : 20.3%
HelloFresh SE shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 80.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Standard & Poor's' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 65% by 2023.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 50.6 EUR
● With an expected P/E ratio at 40.61 and 33.22 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.