● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● The company has a low valuation given the cash flows generated by its activity.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.