● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility.
● The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
● The company's earnings per share (EPS) are expected to grow significantly over the next few years according to the consensus of analysts covering the stock.
● The company's EBITDA/Sales ratio is relatively high and results in high margins before depreciation, amortization and taxes.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Given the positive cash flows generated by its business, the company's valuation level is an asset.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● The average price target of analysts who are interested in the stock has been strongly revised upwards over the last four months.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The price targets of various analysts who make up the consensus differ significantly. This reflects different assessments and/or a difficulty in valuing the company.