||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 03:06
Entry price : 30.6€
Target : 37€
Stop-loss : 26.5€
Potential : 20.92%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Grupo Catalana Occidente, S.A. as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 37.
● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 14.24 for the current year.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 22.75 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.