|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/22/2020 | 10:00
Entry price : 58.01$
Target : 63.7$
Stop-loss : 54.5$
Potential : 9.81%
The recent downturn has taken General Mills, Inc. shares close to a medium term support level around 55.73 USD. The timing for a long trade in the stock appears good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 63.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 56.43 USD in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 56.43 USD
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment