● Overall, the company has poor fundamentals for a medium to long-term investment strategy.
● From a short-term investment perspective, the company presents a deteriorated fundamental situation
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company's profitability before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization characterizes fragile margins.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● In relation to the value of its tangible assets, the company's valuation appears relatively high.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● Over the past four months, analysts' average price target has been revised downwards significantly.
● The average consensus view of analysts covering the stock has deteriorated over the past four months.
● Over the past twelve months, analysts' consensus has been significantly revised downwards.
● The price targets of analysts who cover the stock differ significantly. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its business.