Strategy published on : 04/08/2021 | 06:12
Entry price : 68.8€
Target : 75.8€
Stop-loss : 63.3€
Potential : 10.17%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of EXEL Industries as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 75.8.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.66 times its sales.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 47.9 EUR
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 68.4.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.