Strategy published on : 01/15/2020 | 03:38
long trade on a pullbackConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 75€
Target : 80€
Stop-loss : 73.5€
Cancellation Level : 78.5€
Potential : 6.67%
Euronext N.V. shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near € 75 in order to target the € 80.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 63.25 EUR
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.