Strategy published on : 04/30/2021 | 04:10
Entry price : 80.65€
Target : 89.2€
Stop-loss : 77.9€
Potential : 10.6%
The recent downward movement has sent Euronext N.V. shares back to attractive levels situated around 80.4 EUR. This zone could put an end to the downward movement and offers a good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 89.2.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 78.7 EUR in weekly data.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.