||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 02/22/2021 | 02:58
Entry price : 4.143€
Target : 6€
Stop-loss : 3.3€
Potential : 44.82%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of ENCE Energía y Celulosa, S.A. as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 6.
● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 2.85 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.