|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 10/16/2020 | 10:10
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 147.11$
Target : 169.13$
Stop-loss : 139$
Potential : 14.97%
Shares in Eli Lilly and Company do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 169.13.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 141.46, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 141.52 support.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 141.46 USD
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.