Strategy published on : 01/14/2020 | 02:19
long trade on a pullbackStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 33.2€
Target : 40.9€
Stop-loss : 31.7€
Cancellation Level : 34.9€
Potential : 23.19%
From a horizontal accumulation phase, the timing seems good to buy shares in Deutsche Post AG and to get ahead of a break-out on the upside of the congestion area.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near € 33.2 in order to target the € 40.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 29.59 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 34.91.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.