Strategy published on : 01/13/2021 | 02:56
Entry price : 42.05€
Target : 47€
Stop-loss : 38€
Potential : 11.77%
Deutsche Post AG shares are closing in on important technical levels. The technical chart pattern suggests that the currently tested resistance will be broken and new upside potential arises while volatility is likely to increase. Investors could get ahead of this signal in order to benefit from a better risk/reward ratio.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 47.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 28.88 EUR
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.