Strategy published on : 04/08/2021 | 02:50
Entry price : 92.3$
Target : 110$
Stop-loss : 83$
Potential : 19.18%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 110.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 60.8 USD
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.