|Delayed - 01/15 03:57:32 pm|
Decade Resources : Del Norte Exploration Update and Surface Sample Results
|11/25/2020 | 11:39am|
Stewart, BC - Decade Resources Ltd ('Decade' or the Company) announces an update on exploration on the Del Norte property optioned from Teuton Resources Corp, 34 km east of Stewart in BC's 'Golden Triangle':
Highlights of the latest exploration indicates the following:
- Over 400 surface chip, saw cut and grab samples obtained in the 2020 program.
- Exploration identified 3 separate zones of silver-gold mineralization, called the Eagle's Nest, Argo and New zones parallel to the previously discovered K-zone.
- Exploration identified a zone of copper-gold on the northern Del Norte boundary.
- Drilling has intersected a second mineralized zone located west of and at depth to the Argo zone.
Chip line sampling south of the previous exploration on the K-zone has given the following values in chip line sampling:
|Chip Line #||Width (m)||Au g/t||Ag g/t|
Interpretation of previous results and 2020 exploration indicates that the K-zone can be traced for 1.4 km and is open along strike.
Sampling on strike to the indicated Eagle's Nest zone outlined an area with quartz-sulphide veining. Grab sampling of veins was carried out with significant results below:
|Sample #||Sample Type||Au g/t||Ag g/t|
|ENKM 76||Outcrop Select Grab||22.7||5220|
|ENKM 77||Outcrop Select Grab||15.9||675|
|ENKM 80||Outcrop Select Grab||66.9||957|
|ENKM 83||Outcrop Select Grab||6.8||6.7|
Sampling was approximately 400 m of the 2020 drilling on the Eagle's Nest zone.
High lights of the 2020 Del Norte drilling include:
- Drilling 5975 m of NQ core in 31 drill holes.
- Drilling 2 holes on the K-zone.
- Drilling 13 holes on the Argo zone.
- Drilling 7 holes on the Eagle's Nest zone.
- Drilling 9 holes on the '14' oz zone.
All core has been logged and shipped to the lab. The samples will be analyzed using 30 element ICP and standard fire assay procedures with atomic absorption (AA) finish on samples yielding a grade higher than ten g/t Au. Standard reference materials and blank samples were inserted prior to shipment for quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) program. Results will be released as the company receives them. The company is having delays obtaining assay results as a result of COVID protocols, as are many of the Exploration companies.
Analysis will be performed by Activation Laboratories Ltd in Kamloops BC.
Decade Resources Ltd. published this content on 19 November 2020 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unaltered, on 25 November 2020 16:38:05 UTC