|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 12/02/2019 | 04:56
long trade on a pullbackStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 0SGD
Target : 26.85SGD
Stop-loss : 23.9SGD
Cancellation Level : 26.3SGD
Potential : INF%
After having been stuck in a trading range, shares in DBS Group Holdings Ltd are returning to the lower bound of the range phase. This appears to be a good opportunity for opening new positions.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near SGD 24.85 in order to target the SGD 26.85.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.