Strategy published on : 01/14/2020 | 03:39
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 70.92€
Target : 66€
Stop-loss : 72.5€
Potential : 6.94%
Sellers are regaining the upper hand for stocks in Danone while trading volume and volatility has picked up.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 66.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 71.96 support.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.