Strategy published on : 10/16/2020 | 02:31
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 55.3€
Target : 58€
Stop-loss : 53€
Potential : 4.88%
Danone shares are sitting close to an important technical support area around 53.76 EUR based on weekly price data. Against this backdrop, investors can use this good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 58.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 53.76, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.