||Eduardo Yusseppe Quiñonez Diaz
Strategy published on : 04/07/2021 | 07:52
Entry price : 21.55€
Target : 26.5€
Stop-loss : 18€
Potential : 22.97%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 26.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.27 for the 2021 fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 15.38 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The company does not generate enough profits, which is an alarming weak point.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.