● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last twelve months, the analysts covering the company have given a bearish overview of EPS estimates, resulting in frequent downward revisions.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.